Options in UK for Bachelors in Physiotherapy student with 6.0 IELTS
Search Results: 1 University with 1 programs for All Keywords found
English Language Requirements:
- IELTS - 6.0 or equivalent, with no modules less than 5.5
- TOEFL - 79 overall and a minimum of 17 in Reading and Speaking, 18 in Writing and 20 in Speaking
- PTE - 53 overall and a minimum of 51 in all components.
- IELTS - 6.5 or equivalent, with no modules less than 5.5
- TOEFL - 88 overall and a minimum of 17 in Writing and Listening, 18 in Reading and 20 in Speaking
- PTE - 60 overall and a minimum of 53 in all components.
The Requirements may Defer for some Programs.
Due to the Ongoing Covid-19 Pandemic, University of Salford have added some tests like the TOEFL Home Edition and the Duolingo Test, that can be taken online accepted for 2020/21 Intakes only due to the limited access to English Language Test Centres across the world.
The Test Scores are as follows:
- TOEFL Home Edition - 79 overall including minimum listening - 17; reading - 18; writing - 17; speaking - 20 - https://beta.salford.ac.uk/international/english-language-requirements.
- Duolingo English Test - 90-115 with scores IELTS 5.5 = 90 / 6.0 = 95 / 6.5 = 100 - https://beta.salford.ac.uk/international/english-language-requirement.
Applications CLOSED for November 2020 Intake.